Friday, July 15, 2011

Crazy Dreams

I currently work nights, with my first brother in law as my supervisor. Some people work at this job all their lives, and that's okay. For them. I was working the other night and I happened across another profession that could appeal to me. So I'm looking into it.
The first stop was asking my second brother in law the requirements to enter this other profession. Here's a hint as to what it is: My second brother in law is a lawyer.
The next step was to go online & research the programs available for this profession. Online is going to be the best option.
So, now I need to sort through the information that will be arriving in the mailbox & decide if this is even feasible. Do I have the money? time? skills? These are things I'm going to worry about as the information arrives.
Until then I'm going to get *stuff* done, celebrate a friends birthday, play a round of disc golf & hit the beach. Oh, and get some painting & carving in there too. Priorities my friends. I can't be building houses on the sand.

No comments: