Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I'm confused and frustrated

That's right. I feel like I need a break from things that are distracting me from what I should be doing. But what I need to be doing is focusing on accomplishing the job at hand, and making better use of my time when I have time. So... this weekend I print.
I've stuck to my New Year's Resolutions fairly well... And I'd like to relax this weekend and pat myself on the back, and binge, but that's not the point of the resolutions. So I'm going to tighten up, stick to the diet a little closer, and play at least 6 hours on the Wii Fit (thanks Joe!).
I've come across the occasion to question what I want to be doing in 5 years, and I know I said I would move home if nothing happened in 2 years, but I don't want to. So that leaves... making sure something happens in the next 2 years. But what?

No comments: